Fitness Attitudes

Isometric Training

Isometric Training: is the scientifically proven fastest way to get in shape. You can finish working out your entire body in less than...

June 29, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes

Body Composition Basics

Body composition describes the percentages of fat, bone and muscle in your body. These percentages provide an overall view of your...

June 29, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes

Immune System Enhancement

The task of the immune system is to identify those things that naturally belong to the body and those that are foreign or otherwise...

June 29, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes

Chromium Picolinate Fat Loss

Chromium Picolinate is a nutritional supplement that works to increase the efficiency of insulin to optimal levels. This popular nutritional...

June 28, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes

Elliptical Trainers

Elliptical trainers have footpads that allow you to stand up while you exercise. They have handgrips for you to hold onto and help...

June 28, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes

Lower Cholesterol

Cholesterol is a fatty substance present in the human body, 80% of which is manufactured by the liver. The other 20% comes from your...

June 28, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes

Carbohydrates And Nutrition

Carbohydrates are macronutrients - foods we need to eat in reasonably large quantities. The two other macronutrients are protein and...

June 28, 2007 By Fitness Attitudes