The NS-Admin is designed so that you can control remote machines of your friends or customers to help them in some task through remote control.
With NS-Admin you can control remotely machines, transfer files and open chat screen between computers that are connected.
The NS-Admin works in Windows environment, and is designed to be simple. Here are some of the features that makes the NSAdmin your perfect choice:
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10;
- You don't need to install the NS-Admin: just run it and you are done! It doesn't need DLLs, attached files, resource files, it doesn't need anything!
- It's executable is extremely small: for this reason, you can run it even from a pen drive.
- NSAdmin has the same executable for both the controller and controlled computer, in other words, very easy.
- Quick to start: as it's executable is extremely optimized, it's fast to start, requiring little resources of your computer.
- Unlike VNC like programs, you don't need to have direct acess to the controlled computer IP. Running through IDs, the controller and controling computer can be in any subnet.
- In addition to work through IDs into subnets, as has been said, it also works through direct IPs as well as VNC.
- It also allows reverse connection, that is, rather you connect the machine to be controlled, controlled machine initiates the connection with the controller.
- It requires little technical skill to operate, even a layman can use it easily.
- Works on 32 and 64 bit systems.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,