If present market is to be considered, most of the companies make use of finished rates especially from the Government Standard Schedule of Rates (SSR) without calculating volume of resources involved. This unfortunately gives little scope to manage resources without analysis. Even if someone tries to work it out, that may take not less than weeks and months. Seemingly this is a cumbersome activity eating away hundreds of man-hours. At the same time, this cuts short working span of Engineers making it difficult to estimate direct/indirect cost of a project.
AEC Budget as innovative budgeting tool that helps to estimate the resources under project execution, making it to plan by extending tight integration to MS Project. The tool helps in managing critical and accurate inputs like resources and utilization of the same with optimum usage, with optimization.
AEC Budget is fully integrated with AEC-ERP as core part of major production and planning system enabling the enterprise performing the project to have entire budgetary controls, established among other business functions.
1. We import tasks with groups, quantities and units from Excel/CSV and other AEC Apps applications
2. Use several methods of cost estimation based on previous projects or National standards and using master database with cost economizing special tools.
3. Assign idle resources types available with the enterprise as first option and hired machines as second to calculate costs and budgets.
4. Collaborate with MSP and Excel to analyze and schedule.
5. National standards could be integrated as master databases to inherit the rates and specifications for your project tasks.
6. Risk analysis is made easier and simpler to understand and take decision.
7. Excellent reporting capabilities as per the industry norms.
8. Export/import to/from MS Project with synchronizing features.
||Free to try
||.Net Framework 2.0