A family of Microsoft Word addins that let you:
- Mail merge pictures as easily as text, even images on the web.
- Generate bar codes.
- Insert images and pages directly from PDF files.
Data from from a mailmerge database, spreadsheet and/or bookmarked document text, or manually entered.
OnMerge Images mail-merges variable images, without the limitations of IncludePicture. Automatically:
- Visually select one or more data fields that make up the image files' names.
- Auto-rotate sideways photos.
- Zoom to specific size.
- Substitute a designated image or blank if no database match.
- Preview merged images, print, send as e-mail.
Sample uses: ID cards, letter signatures, class reunion badges, catalogs, reports, auto-generating Google maps for locations.
OnMerge Barcodes inserts classic 1D & modern 2D barcodes.
- Generates all 42 top codes including Code 128, QR Code, UPC, 2 of 5, Code 39; see website.
- Data from database/spreadsheet, bookmarked text in document, manual entry.
- Industrial quality barcodes.
- Pro options: color, size, rotation, text format.
- No old-fashioned barcode fonts; documents can be sent to any Word user.
- All-automatic; no data processing, start/stop codes, checksums.
Sample uses: ID cards, shipping, labels.
OnMerge PDF Mashup inserts pieces of PDFs directly into your document without screen grabbing.
- Insert pictures, keeping their full, original resolution encoded in the PDF.
- Insert pages, or parts of pages, with exact original formatting; text and line graphics are in perfect, razor-sharp vector form.
- Specific pictures and/or pages can be selected by database/spreadsheet variables, including searching for database text in the PDF.
- Automatically remove page margins, crop portions of the page to better select exactly what you want.
Sample uses: re-editing & re-formatting PDFs, re-using information and pictures from web tools.
Windows Server 2008,