Quickly convert text, word, pdf, and other documents to speech and save results to MP3 files using Windows Text-to-Speech Engine and voice synthesizer.
- Supports multiple languages*
- Synthesizes speech using configurable voice*
- Voice control options include speaker's gender, tempo, speed, emphasis, and volume
- Records and outputs either wav or mp3 files
- One or two audio channels: mono / stereo output
- Control recorded sound quality using effective bit rate: bits per sample and samples per second settings
- Can open and read most text documents in most encodings
- Can read documents in doc, rtf, and pdf formats**
- Automatically improves and fixes text to make it compatible with speech synthesis (for example it can remove hyphenation)
- Can use any of the installed Text-to-Speech voices
- Uses Microsoft Speech Synthesizer available with Windows
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine supports Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML)
* Voices and language support varies depending on your version of Windows and installed speech languages.
** Word, pdf, rtf, and other documents may need to be opened in their respective programs depending on the exact format version and features used.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008
||.NET Framework 3.5