I come from a family interested in astrological culture. I was born in the year 1979 under the influence of Sun. I was brought up and educated (I did B.Sc) in the sub divisional town Katwa, which is situated in the eastern Indian state West Bengal, in the district of East Burdwan. Since my early childhood I have been attracted to astrology including vastu shastra even to some branches of occult science. When I was in class ten, I learnt that only about 40% practical astrological rules were correct and the remaining about 60% was wrong. By the grace of God, my horizons were expanded by south Indian culture. I collected and studied horoscopes of more than ten thousand people most of whom were strangers to me. I asked them when the memorable events had happened in their lives. A time come when I realized that both astrology and its rules are correct but since the rules are applied to human beings and the human lifestyle is changing with time, the viewpoint of astrological interpretations should also be changed with time. By applying this theory I achieved 98% success. After this I wrote three books on astrological judgements and remedies for students at their elementary to advanced level. They were first published in 2013 under the title of Tryakshar Jyotish Shastra Prabesika 1, Tryakshar Jyotish Shastra Prabesika 2, and Tryakshar Jyotish Shastra Prabesika 3.
License Free
Version 1.00
Operating System Android
System Requirements Requires Android 4.0.3 and up