Hansoft is a tool for Scrum and tailored agile methods, Kanban, collaborative Gantt scheduling, defect tracking, news feed, chat, document management, external party collaboration, long term planning, real-time reporting, workload and portfolio analysis, among other things.
Fast and easy to use for everyone:
Team members, managers and executives all use the same intuitive interface that makes it painless to plan, update, and collaborate in real time.
- Prioritized to-do list for all team members
- OS-native client for optimum performance
- 10 - 100x faster than a web tool
- Live connection keeps all information up-to-date in real time
All methods side by side:
Teams using different methods can work towards the same milestone and pull features from the same backlog.
- Agile, Lean and Gantt-scheduling side by side in one view
- Tasks can be converted between scheduled and agile planning
- Kanban support including takt and cycle times
Agile that scales:
Hansoft is used in super large programs where 1000s of developers are collaborating on the same product.
- Prioritize backlogs fast and easy, and use customizable columns to address risk, estimated effort, categorization, status, complexity points.
- Structure large backlogs by branching them into unlimited numbers of levels.
- Delegate management rights to keep the backlog intact when scaling.
- Limited visibility allows you to involve outsourcing partners and clients.
- View your backlogs as virtual scrum boards.
- Sprint burndown charts with support for points, ideal days and graphical comparisons.
- Release burndowns display ideal days or points directly in the project view .
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||178.56 MB|
Windows Server 2008