Dynamic SEM

The All-in-One SEO,SEM & PPC (Pay Per Click) Analysis Toolkit combines 50 Web marketing tools in one handy toolkit which helps SEO professionals to easily handle the day-to-day SEO,SEM & PPC work including: Finding out competitors' detailed information and actual PPC bidding price, so that you can understand your competitors very well on both search engine ranking and PPC campaign. Analyzing keywords value in different countries for global marketing rather than US only. Analyzing your own Web sites' broken link, encrypting Web pages, creating logo, creating button, and generate PDF files. Dynamic SEM and Search Engine Submission Optimization Software have different emphasis. Search Engine Submission & Optimization Software is focused on the automation of search engine submission, optimization and reporting, which normally makes up 10% of the day-to-day work of SEO professionals. While Dynamic SEM is designed to assist SEO professionals to handle the rest 90% day to day work. Version 3.08 increases compatibility in Windows Vista.
Price USD 99.95
License Free to try
File Size 1.93 MB
Version 3.08
Operating System Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows, Windows XP, Windows NT
System Requirements Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista