Magento is very well known for e-commerce business and hence the center of attraction to hackers. Magento provides security against threats to your stores by introducing security patches, i.e., SUPEE patches. Keep your data safe and hack-free by installing security patches on time. Meetanshi has served professionally in Magento Security Patches Installation and has proved its expertise in the area.
The installation requires specialized knowledge. The wrong method of doing it may affect your whole site, and surely one may not want it.
To avoid that mess take a look at our Magento Patch Installation Process:
1. Checking for the latest available patches for your current Magento version and compare which are not installed through magereport.com
2. Backing up all files to be patched.
3. Login to admin panel, disabling compilation and clearing the cache to check if everything works fine.
4. Creating staging mode of the website files on which the security patches will be applied first.
5. Applying the patches to the staging files via SSH or FTP.
6. Testing for the successful patch installation in staging.
7. Applying the patches to your live website.
8. Clearing the cache and enabling compilation.
What difference do we make?
1. Verify pre-installed SUPEE patches beforehand.
2. No data loss guarantee.
5. A/B testing.