Many times, default Magento shipping options are not enough to fulfill customers' orders. They often ask more convenient options to choose from. Magento 2 Matrix Rates by MageComp provides you full control to create custom shipping options based on product quantity, weight, price and destination. You can also define shipping rates through uploading CSV and the shipping rate calculator promptly calculates rates and show on frontend for customers to choose one from.
Why choose MageComp's Magento 2 Matrix Rates extension:
- Customize shipping rates based on cart weight, subtotal, quantity and destination.
- Show location based various delivery methods.
- Option to enter zip codes in a specific pattern to auto determine and calculate shipping charges.
- Supports numeric ranges or wild card characters for zip codes.
- Upload a CSV to define shipping rates.
- Extension facilitates to charge shipping costs to downloadable and virtual products apart from other default Magento product types.
- Handling fee can be added in two ways either in percentage or fixed.
- Due to support for multi store, you can define different shipping rates to various store views.
- Option to specify minimum order amount for free shipping.
- Add and show additional comments for each shipping methods.
- Multilingual and multistore supported.