Instagram is a popular social platform to share images and videos using hashtags. The use of this platform tops the trending charts day by day. People are more likely to share images and videos and this feature can be used to gain more social visibility for a brand. Magento 2 Instagram Integration by MageComp provides deep integration with Instagram to fetch and display images and videos based on hashtags and users. Use of this extension can not only show images on any CMS page but also lead up to create a beautiful Instagram shop. This doesn't directly help to boost sales but can be a great source of gaining more traffic and thus lead to more sales.
Our Instagram Integration extension for Magento 2 comes with 2 versions: basic and pro.
- Showcase Instagram images and Videos on various CMS pages: home page, product page.
- Option to enable/disable extension for both home and product pages.
- Showcase images/Videos in more view section and product details section of product page as well.
- Set number of images/Videos to show on home page, product page and Instagram page.
- Authentication of Instagram account with details and redirect URL prior to use of the extension.
- Add hashtags and users to fetch and show Instagram images and videos based on chosen topic.
- Admin can even add multiple Instagram users and hashtags to the list to fetch images/Videos.
- Easily enable/disable extension for different page type.
- Instagram images can be shown in a responsive popup.
- Show navigation buttons in image/videos popup to navigate through them.
- Update image list just with a single click based on set configuration.
- Delete or approve images from list before use.
- Add or edit image information like titles, links directly from Approved Images Manager.
- Image titles can be linked to redirect visitors to a particular page.
- Show Instagram profile username along with link on frontend.
- Option to enable or show likes.
- Show hotspots on Instagram images on hover of various titles.
- Use the extension as an own widget on any page.
- You may specify tag per product.
- Instagram feed can be positioned as per choice.