According to Baymard Institute, a web research company in the UK, 67.45% of online shopping carts are abandoned. This means that when a customer is browsing through your website and decides to add an item to cart, there is a big chance they will not check out. They can abandon the cart half way, during the view cart or upon entering their address. AbandonedCart is a product that helps you solve this. AbandonedCart allows you to review your customer's abandoned checkouts, send an automatic or manual email with a link to their cart and/or provide a discount hook.
- NEW MultiStore Support.
- NEW Multilingual Support.
- View Customer Name/Email/Telephone.
- View Products added to cart.
- View Customer IP address.
- View Last visited page before drop out.
- View Time spent on your store after adding the first product.
- Set an automatic email after a selected amount of days.
- Manual/Personalized email to specific customer.
- Set discount code for customers with abandoned cart.
- Set discount code expiry date.
- Rich Text Editor Email Generator in the Admin Panel.
- Set Product Dimensions in the email.