Multiplayer, 3 player Do Teen Panch or 2 3 5 card game.
"3 2 5" and "2 3 5" are same kind of games, the difference is there are three players instead of four and all play individually. Total 2+3+5=10 tricks are possible, the one with highest led suit wins unless it is trumped or 7 of hearts/spades.
Do Teen Panch is a easy and more enjoyable game. Do Teen Panch is a simple card game mostly played in India.
• 2-3-5 is a popular card game played with a stripped deck of 30 cards.
• The cards used include all ranks from 8 onwards for all suits along with the 7 of Hearts and the 7 of the Spades.
• It is a trick-taking game where there are a total of 10 possible tricks.
• Trump Selector: At the start of the first game, it is decided randomly who will select the trump. After the first game, players take turns to select the trump (anticlockwise).
• Objective: The players must win the required number of tricks. The player who wins the most number of tricks than required by him/her is adjudged the winner.