DataNumen Outlook Express Drive Recovery is the savior of your Outlook Express data. As long as you have stored Outlook Express data files (.dbx files) on your local drives or disks in the past, then for whatever reason you cannot retrieve or access your Outlook Express data, you can always use this magic tool to recover Outlook Express e-mails from the drives or disks for you.
For example, if you:
1. Delete the .dbx files and then empty the Recycle Bin by mistake.
2. Permanently delete the .dbx files by mistake.
3. Format the drive containing the dbx files by mistake.
4. Partition the disk by mistake and lost the drive containing the dbx files.
5. Cannot read drive or disk containing the dbx files due to hardware failure.
6. The drive or disk containing the dbx files cannot be started or recognized due to corruption in MBR or partition table.
For all above cases, and any other cases when you cannot access the Outlook Express data stored in your local drives or disks, you can always resort to DataNumen Outlook Express Drive Recovery. With this magic tool, you can scan the drives and disks, then recover Outlook Express e-mails from them as much as possible.
1. Support to recover all versions of Microsoft Outlook Express e-mails.
2. Support to recover Outlook Express e-mails from any drives or disks, such as hard disks, flash drives, floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs.
3. Support to recover Outlook Express e-mails from corrupted medias.
4. Support to recover a batch of drives and disks.
5. Support to recover from drives or disks as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
Windows Server 2008