NSF Duplicate Remover tool provided by SysInfoTools Software can remove all the duplicate items from NSF database files without any alteration or data loss. It only removes the duplicate items, so that you can get enough free space in NSF database. Since it requires no prior technical expertise, any technical or non-technical user can use this software with ease.
Key features of NSF Duplicate Remover are:
* Safely remove duplicate items, i.e. emails, contacts from NSF database;
* Single as well as multiple NSF database files selection at the same time;
* Swift and intensive scanning of selected NSF database in just no time;
* Auto-detect file information of NSF database, i.e. file name, file size, total number of emails and folders;
* Smart tree-structure preview of NSF database mailbox content;
* Search duplicate items in the same folder and across the NSF database file;
* Provide time format option which include both Hour:Minute and Hour:Minute:Second;
* Smart date range feature which provides you predefined time period option or you can define manually;
* Enable comparison criteria for mail items as well as for contacts;
* Remove duplicates from original NSF database or create a new fresh NSF database;
* Extensive support for NSF database files created by all popular versions of IBM Notes, i.e. up to 9.0.1;
* Smart Windows compatibility, i.e. all major Windows-based operating systems are supported.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,