The most comprehensive German English reference work from PONS, with 930,000 headwords, phrases and translations.
Do you read and write English or German texts, newspapers and magazines? Or do you frequently check on a word whilst reading or writing e-mails, letters, presentations, trade articles in English or German focusing on the widest range of topics?
The PONS Dictionary German English PREMIUM has been designed for professionals and offers quick and reliable help.
Who can really benefit from this electronic dictionary?
Professional users, such as teachers, students, translators, engineers, lawyers, computer scientists, medical experts(the most comprehensive vocabulary collection that PONS has to offer).
About the contents:
- Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing more than 390,000 headwords and phrases and more than 540,000 translations.
- With professional terminology from the worlds of business, computer science, law and natural sciences - the perfect aid for everyday business use.
- Detailed examples of context and information about language usage.
- Inclusion of all styles: from colloquial to literary.
- Detailed examination of British and American language usage and of the regional differences in language that prevail in Austria and Switzerland.
- Particularly well-structured layout with comprehensive entries.
- Bi-directional: German => English and English => German.
- With IPA phonetics.
||Free to try