English-Spanish and Spanish-English Merriam-Webster dictionary software for Windows is a part of a popular English dictionary series containing the high-quality dictionary databases from Merriam-Webster, America's leading and most distinguished language reference publisher, and the Slovoed application engine from Paragon Software (SHDD), a famous provider of dictionary software.
Each Merriam-Webster dictionary is a product of extensive research and painstaking writing and editing conducted by the largest group of lexicographers in North America. Each Slovoed software dictionary engine of Paragon Software (SHDD) is full of unique features that let you be absolutely satisfied with your desktop dictionary. Two industry leaders have combined their efforts to provide a brilliant, ultimate solution for your translation and reference needs.
Outstanding features of Merriam-Webster dictionary:
- Read e-mails, documents and web-pages from your PC and get word definitions in one click without leaving your active application. There is no need to waste time on opening a dictionary anymore!
- Find the translation of the word in any grammatical form with the help of built-in Morphology Module;
- Listen to the correct word pronunciation using built-in Sound Modules, containing pre-recorded voice of native speakers.
- Learn foreign languages with the immediate grammar reference for any word in the dictionary;
- Enrich your vocabulary: pick the unknown words out using bookmarks or rewiew search history;
- Get more from the PC dictionary by creating your own personal word data base;
- Create personal interface in accordance with your taste: set layout and letter size.
||Free to try