IGEO Undelete is easy to use and powerful file recovery software, designed to recover deleted files emptied from Windows recycle bin or lost due to accidental formatting, corrupt of hard drive, virus or Trojan infection, unexpected system shut down or software failure. Effectively recovers files deleted by using the Shift + Delete key combination or lost after the 'Move' or 'Cut' command in Windows.
Recover files that are deleted from the Recycle Bin.
Retrieve files deleted due to the Shift + Delete action or virus invasion.
Recover files that you accidentally delete or that have been deleted due to disk formatting.
Recover files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 formatted drives.
Undelete files from fixed drives, external hard disk, SD Cards, USB drives, memory cards.
Preview recovered files before saving.
Note: How to use IGEO Undelete when external freezes your computer. Does external hard drive freezes your computer when you open any windows application like windows explorer?
In this case, how to get your data back from external hard drive is explained in below simple steps:
1. Download and install IGEO Undelete. Make sure its shortcut exists on your Desktop.
2. Attach external hard drive to your computer. Do not open any Windows application
3. Launch IGEO Undelete from Desktop. This will display all drives available in computer.
4. Select the drive which belongs to external hard drive and press next button.
5. Select quick or deep scan option and press next.
6. Wait for some time to see your all data on next page of IGEO Undelete.
7. Select any file/folder and click on "Recover" button to save it on your computer.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008