Folda is a template-based folder structure generator. It's the first one of its kind! It lets you create complex and very customized folder structures..
Ideal for photographers, advertising agencies, web designers and programmers or anyone that needs to create various folder structures regularly. With Folda, you no longer need to keep a set of empty folders somewhere on your hard drive, or creating them by hand from scratch every time or use an automation process that requires a third-party to keep it up-to-date and customized. And no more inconsistencies between similar folder structures, either in spelling or quantity.
Plus, you can create dynamic keywords in any folder, and these keywords can be replaced before you create the folders with your own pertinent information, such as docket number, client name or the person in charge, dates, priority level, etc. This lets you create a much cleaner, better looking folder structure and customized to your needs.
To create new keyword, simply type ## before and && after any text of your choice or use the keyboard shortcut command-K. For example, ##docket number&&, ##date&&, ##person in charge&&, etc. You can use any keyword as many times as you need, and you can create as many keywords as you want. Managing and creating keywords is done via the Templates Manager.
Highlights & features:
- Create custom folder structures in seconds!
- Create as many templates as you need.
- Dynamic keywords (no limit on quantity or use).
- Keywords can be used in any level or base folder name.
- Up to 3 levels of folders, and an optional base folder to contain them all if you need one. Why 3? Because you should always be able to find what you are looking for in 3 clicks or less.
- See a live preview of the whole structure before it is created!
- You can define up to 4 destination favorites which can be quickly accessed with keyboard shortcuts (Command-1 to 4).
- Designed for quick and easy use and to not keep you away from other important tasks any longer than necessary.
- Drag and drop any destination folder of your choice on either the control or the table below it to quickly set a new destination.
- Double-click on any template to quickly open it in the Templates Manager.
- Sandbox compliant.
Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.7,
Mac OS X 10.8
||For best performance, Mac OS X 10.7.3 should be used, because of sandboxing.