Let's have a look at the features:
1. Comes with inbuilt WinBGIm version 6.0 (Borland BGI Graphics emulation), TDM GCC
32bit Compiler v5.1.0 and Borland 32bit Compiler v5.5.
2. Auto Save (save changes automatically while typing).
4. Can compile, debug and run C, C++ and Java files.
6. Can manage the Project Folder through Project Explorer efficiently. You can cut, copy,
paste, rename, create a new folder, create new C, C++, Java, and Header Files.
7. Most Recently Used files list.
8. Most Recently Used project list.
9. Print as well as export files in Microsoft Word and Rich Text Format.
10. Paste from history option
11. Reformat Code for beautification.
12. Run file along with command line parameters.
13. Full-Screen Viewing Option.
14. Inbuilt ASCII Table.
15. Line Bookmark Option.
16. Line Highlight Option while typing on the current line.
17. Autocomplete feature to code faster.
18. Console Emulator for working with DOS Terminal.
19. Tool menu that contains some useful tools (Calculator, Color Picker, Image Viewer,
FastStone Capture and Console Terminal).
20. Background compilation for C, C++, and Java for live error detection while you code.
21. Open multiple files by dragging over the IDE.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008