iScheduleTimeMachine is the perfect Tool to customize when you want Time Machine to backup your data.
iScheduleTimeMachines Features are:
- backup time interval customizable from 15 minutes to 1 week
- optionally activate backups only when computer is idle for specified time period
- create backup when time interval is reached and/or the computer is idle for specified time
- optionally create backup at fixed times (for example every day at 05:00 pm just when you finish your daily work).
- start app automatically at login
- can open Time Machine's restore view right from the Toolbar Menu
- shows date/time when last backup was initiated
- shows date/time when next backup will be initiated
- optimized for minimal memory/cpu usage
- Full Mavericks (10.9) support
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you disable Time Machine in the System Preferences when using this App (the big ON/OFF switch).
Mac OS X 10.9