We are a security company which provides security consultancy to many big companies worldwide, and we take care of our customer
2. Our malware research team has personnel that has certifications in malware analysis and incident response
3. We update the malware patterns daily, based on which malware campaigns are active
4. CyberByte has an active protection shield which will alert you if you download and execute a potential malware
5. We offer quality customers support service for any cybersecurity-related problem
Our designers created a piece of art, with Easy-to-Use and Native interface design in mind. While is so easy to use, even for an inexperienced end user, it will offer its full power to identify and crush any malware found in your system.
Its power comes from the following sources:
1. Our malware research team, which is keeping an updated malware pattern database
2. An ultra-fast and optimized malware scan tool
3. The active monitor protection, which is constantly monitoring your Windows PC, to identify if a malware will sneak in there.
The power of any antivirus comes from its malware pattern database. A malware pattern database is a file that contains the signatures of malware that the antivirus can identify. A poor database means poor detection.
The scanning speed is also an essential element. Slow scan speed means the time to complete a full scan is longer, and your Windows PC resources are used at maximum.
At last, even if your antivirus software has an excellent database, it is useless if it does not have Active Protection. This feature is crucial because it is continuously monitoring your Windows.
If a potentially malicious file is downloaded or executed, it will be identified by the Active Protection module and will report back to you.
||Free to try