You won't believe maybe, but your computer contains a lot of nice icons.
Cool Icons Search helps to find icons on your computer in many types of files and saves images into icon files (*. ico ) and icon libraries files (*. icl ).
Moreover, you can save the item of icon to 5 popular graphic formats: icon file (*.ico), windows bitmap file (*.bmp), graphic interchange format (*.gif), portable network graphic file (*.png), joint photographic expert group (*.jpg).
* Fast search for all icons on your computer by one click
* Advanced search options (number of colors, icon sizes)
* Save found icons as separate ico-files (*.ico) or icon library file (*.icl)
* Save the item of muli-image icon as separate icon file (*.ico), windows bitmap file (*.bmp), graphic interchange format (*.gif), portable network graphic file (*.png), joint photographic expert group (*.jpg)
* Batch-mode: save many icons at time to selected directory
* Drag&Drop: you can drag files or directories with mouse from Windows Explorer or another file manager into program main window
* Useful tools for management of found icons
* Multilingual interface support. Languages available: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Taiwan. Besides, you can create own language file.
* Integration to shell (context menu of Windows Explorer)
* Windows Vista / Windows 7 icon library format (ICL) support
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,