IDAutomation's DataMatrix barcode fonts allow printing of ECC-200 Data Matrix symbols with TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts by using IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved Technology. Includes VB code, Java Library, ASP.NET Web Control, .NET Forms Control DLL and examples for FileMaker Pro, Excel, Word, Access, OpenOffice, Java, .NET and Crystal Reports. Using Reed Solomon error correction, the printed DataMatrix symbol can also withstand damage without causing a loss of data. This high level of error correction is far more advanced than one dimensional barcodes with check digits. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
Updates to the Data Matrix Font & Encoder Advantage Package (IDA30) include the following:
* Improved installation support for Windows 10 as discussed http://support.idautomation.com/Release-Log/Sept-2015-Update-Data-Matrix-Font-and-Encoders/_2243.
* Updated FileMaker Plugins to properly encode GS1-128 DataMatrix.
* Added 64 bit FileMaker Plugin compatible with FileMaker 14 and up to the package.
* New .Net Assembly is available in the Developer Tools.
* Updated the C++ .h file in the Developer Tools to properly encode GS1-128 DataMatrix.
* Updated Data Matrix UFL to work with both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
* Added Silent Installers and Web Fonts included in Developer License and above packages.
* Added OpenOffice Calc VB and examples with additional native VB included in Developer License and above packages.
* The installer now installs the 2D Universal Font and an Excel compatible font.
* Updated encoders in the package to utilize the 2D Universal Font.
Free to try
Windows Server 2008