Banjodoline is a Virtual Banjo and Mandolin sample-based software, including a Banjolin, Octave Mandolin and Electric Mandolin fretted stringed instruments.
- Mode Selector to switch between fretted stringed instruments:
- Mandolin Tremolo (Tremolo Picking)
- Octave Mandolin
- Tremolo Octave Mandolin
- Electric Mandolin
- Multimode Filter. The use of values automatically computed by a multimode filter gives a wide range of interesting tones. Filter switch includes: LP (Low pass), HP (High pass), BP1 CSG (Band pass 1, constant skirt gain), BP2 C0PG (Band pass 2, constant 0db peak gain), Notch (Band-stop/Band-rejection) filters with adjustable Resonance and Cutoff Frequency range extends up to Nyquist. Gain Compensation option for LP, HP and BP1 filter types.
- ADSR envelope generator. Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Tremolo Section: Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. This creates a kind of a "trembling" sound.
- Affordable price and user-friendly attitude are sure to attract many enthusiasts and musicians.
- Full MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. You can use this to automate parameter changes from a sequencer, or to control your synthesizers from an external MIDI control surface.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,
||VST 2.3 host