HP Remote Graphics Software is an advanced utility that allows you to remotely access and share your 3D graphics workstation desktop. This can be done across different platforms, providing you with a "just like local" experience. With HP Remote Graphics Software you will be able to:
* Remotely access 3D graphics workstations
* Access applications on different platforms
* Perform multi-user remote collaborations
HP Remote Graphics Software equips you to achieve faster time to creation and to maximize your return on IT (RoIT). These are achieved through increased resource utilization by enabling remote accessibility to your high-end workstations.
* Full utilization of graphics accelerator hardware on the remote sender system: Allows hardware-accelerated graphics for fast interactive performance; takes advantage of the graphics hardware features available.
* Image-based (pixel) transmission: With Remote Graphics Software, the source data isn't transmitted so you are able to remotely access extremely large data sets while maintaining data security.
* Application transparent: No modification of applications is necessary.
* HP patented compression/decompression technology: HP's leadership in digital imaging technology brings fast performance, high image quality, and an excellent compression ratio for 2D and 3D images.
* Access entire desktop session: Convenient and easy-to-use access to the remote desktop.
* Industry-standard TCP/IP network-based design: Standards-based network transport and low network bandwidth usage allows deployment in existing networks.
* Stateless client: No information is stored on the receiving side; Securely share your ideas without worrying intellectual property is being compromised.
* Sender module: for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 64-bit operating system.
* Remote audio: Audio on remote system running Microsoft Windows system can be redirected to your local Microsoft Windows or Red Hat Linux system.
* Enterprise SDK: Software Development Toolkit allows integration with corporate directory services such as LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory services.
Windows XP SP 2
Windows XP 64-bit SP 2
||Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Professional or XP Professional x64 edition (Intel Pentium M, Pentium 4, Xeon, AMD Opteron) - Virtual Machines and
operating systems running on virtual machines are not supported
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS3 32-bit & 64-bit (Intel Pentium 4, Xeon, or AMD Opteron on HP Personal Workstations xw series only) - Virtual Machines
and operating systems running on virtual machines are not supported
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ HP-UX 11.0, 11i or later (PA-RISC, PA-8500 or later)
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ HP ProLiant xw25p Blade Workstation
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ HP Compaq Blade Workstation Client
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ HP Compaq t5720 Thin Client with Microsoft Windows XP Embedded (SP2); receiver only
Any Windows & Linux graphics cards:
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ 32-bit color display adapter at 1024 x 768 or higher (Windows and Linux)
Ã??Ã?Â¢Ã?Â¢?Ã?Â¬Ã??Ã?Â¢ Video overlay planes, direct 3D and full-screen exclusive mode access not supported
HP Visualize fx5, fx10, ATI FireGL-UX, FireGL T2-128p, FireGL X1-256p, FireGL X3-256 (HP-UX/PA-RISC)
Any system graphics
Sender: 256 MB minimum / 512 MB recommended
Receiver: 256 MB minimum
Single bi-directional port for communication between receiver and sender
2D & 3D graphics hardware acceleration by sender system
HP2 (visually lossless, with variable compression rate)
Anonymous Diffie-Hellman (ADH) cipher suite based on the OpenSSL implementation; AES 256-bit encryption
CD-ROM drive when installing from CD-ROM media