Shrimad Bhagavad Gita is a well known Holy Scripture written in Sanskrit.It has 18 chapters called 'Adhyays' and 700 verses called 'Shloka'. Shrimad Bhagavad Gita is a part of Mahabharata's Bhism Parva(6th chapter). It teaches Dharma, Gyaan and The Yogic ideals of Moksha through Jnana, Bhakti, Karma and Sankhya Yog.
It also teaches one to remove all fears and pursue their Karma with utmost sincerity. After knowing it there is nothing in this world to be known.
Application Features :
- Translation of each shlok available in English, Hindi and Gujarati along with Sanskrit
- User friendly navigation and easy to select Chapters/Adhyay's
- Pull menu provide easy access to all Shloks of Adhyay
- Bookmark shloks you like to read frequently
- All bookmarks shloks appear first next time when you open application
- Salient shloks contain 174 most popular/famous shloks from The Shrimad Bhagvad Gita
- Gallery, contain beautiful images of Shree Krishna
- Set images as your device wallpaper and share on your Social Network
- Social sharing, share shloka on facebook and Twitter
- Others - No advertisement and works without internet connection.