The application indeed is divided into five major categories:
1. Games with letters, where one can learn alphabets and have some fun.
2. Listen to me: user can listen to fluent US English powered by Google-speech. Each letter with ten different words with pictures which means a 260 word to study at the end.
3. Talk to me: User has to memorize the words for every letter, the he has to "talk to the application" powered by Google-talk, then the application will verify if the user had spoken it correctly.
4. Write to me: User has to write the matching vocabulary for each picture shown on the section. Use has to finish the listening section and talking section to fulfil this section.
5. Watch me: This section contains a single rhythm video clip about the letter a user is learning about now... Very useful for kids in KG2- KG3 ..
I hope you'll have fun with the application and surely your kids will love it.