Family Locator: Team Tracker reduces complexities from increasingly busy and difficult world and improves social connectivity among friends and family members. The app transforms itself into a parental control app with the consent of the child and allows parents to monitor many more aspects of their digital interactions.
Family Locator: Team Tracker allows to:
1) Create new groups with your own unique names and invite friends, family members or team members to be a part of it.
2) View their real-time location and location history and route taken of Individual members on Map. The location would be visible only to the group members and no one else.
3) Get to know their distance from you and expected time to reach you.
4) Check in feature.
5) Panic button to communicate with other members
6) Work across the Android and iOS
Family Locator: Team Tracker: Answers the age old question of:
1) Where are you?: through real time tracking of (GPS) location data of the group members (Phone) and one does not need to make calls or send SMS to group members and wait for their response to find out their location. Saves time and effort every day. Locate365 also allows you to save the locations like Office, Home, etc. with their name. No need to call and ask kids "Where are you" if they are getting late from the party and them getting labelled as "Mama's boy".
2) How do I reach?: Using the GPS Tracking feature of the phones, Family Locator: Team tracker app shows the member's location - in real-time, on map to find the route to be taken.
3) When will you reach?: Locate365 app utilizes the GPS tracking in phone to show the time it will take the group members to reach the destination. No calls required during travel.
Locate365 transforms into a Parental control app with the consent of the kid and allows parents to monitor and Manage Voice Calls, SMS, App Usage, Web browsing & Location of kids. It allows Parents to easily observe:
a) Who the kid is talking to (Phone)
b) Who the kid is chatting to (SMS)
c) Where the kid roams around (GPS Tracked Location)
d) What does the kid do with his phone (Apps)
e) Behavior of your kid in digital world (Reports)
f) Early warning from Potential Hazardous Interactions (reports)
It provides parents with the required data to guide their kids about their behavior and family expectations, when they are shy to ask for help and in becoming responsible digital citizens