One More Rep Pro - Gym Audio Coaching and Personal Trainer

Published by
Published on
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it is determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek. If 90% of success is showing up, then the other 10% is giving it your all. If youre not putting in 100% then youre not going to see the results you hope to see. Studies show that there exists a clear link between motivation and success. One More Rep brings audio motivation to get you into the right mindset while youre in the gym, inspiring you to achieve your goals, work harder and test your limits. Create clearly defined goals and make sure you reach them with the help of One More Rep.
Price USD0.99
License Purchase
File Size 19.07 MB
Version 1.0
Operating System iOS
System Requirements Compatible with iPhone 4. iTunes account required.
Published by
Published on

ZDNET Latest Articles