Complete Free handbook of Power Systems with diagrams and graphs. App covers notes on Power Systems. The best app in Engineering Education also brings the blog where you can contribute your work and get the research, industry, university News on the subject.
You can very easily pass and succeed in your exams or interviews, the app provides quick revision and reference to the topics like a detailed flash card.
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for easy understanding.
1. Power semiconductor Devices in power system
2. Diodes in Power system
3. Thyristor in Power system
4. Light-triggered thyristor (LTT) in Power system
5. Desired characteristics of fully-controlled power semiconductors in power system
6. Gate-turn-off thyristor in power system
7. Metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistor in power system
8. Insulated-gate bipolar transistor in power system
9. MOS-controlled thyristor in power system
10. Semiconductor switching-power performance in Power system
11. characteristics of semiconductors used in power system
12. Cooling systems of semiconductor in power system
13. Protection of semiconductors - snubber circuits
14. Current trends in power semiconductor technology
15. Thyristor-controlled reactor (TCR)
16. Fundamental voltage/current characteristic of TCR
17. Harmonics of TCR
18. The thyristor-controlled transformer (TCT)
19. The TCR with shunt capacitors
20. Introduction to thyristor-switched capacitor (TSC)
21. Ideal transient-free switching
22. General Switching transients
23. Switching a discharged capacitor
24. Voltage-source converters (VSCs) and derived controllers
25. Single-phase half-bridge VSC
26. Single-phase full-bridge VSC
27. Conventional three-phase six-step VSC
28. Single-phase half-bridge neutral-point-clamped (NPC) VSC
29. Single-phase full-bridge NPC VSC
30. Other multilevel converter topologies
31. Pulse-width modulated (PWM) VSCs
32. Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPSs)
33. Introduction to HVDC transmission.
Why the global supermarket giant is venturing into gaming systems is a bit of a mystery, but the computers -- built around Intel Core 5 processors and Nvidia's GeForce graphics -- are surprisingly robust for their 950-pound price tag.