The app is a complete free handbook of Electrical System Design & Estimation, cover important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for control systems, Electrical & computer science engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 100 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 6 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Types of lighting schemes
2. Electrical Symbols
3. Lists of Electrical symbols
4. Salient Features of Electricity Act, 2003
5. Consequences of Electricity Act, 2003
6. Indian Electricity Rules (1956)
7. General safety precautions
8. Role and Scope of National Electric Code
9. Components of National electric code
10. Classification of Supply Systems - TT system
11. Classification of Supply Systems - TN system
12. Classification of Supply Systems - IT system
13. Selection criteria for the TT, TN and IT systems
14. Load break switches
15. Switch Fuse Units & Fuse Switches
16. Circuit Breakers - MCB
17. Circuit Breakers - MCB Selection & Characteristics
18. Circuit Breakers - RCCB
19. Circuit Breakers - MCCB
20. Circuit Breakers - ELCB
21. Circuit Breakers - Voltage Base ELCB
22. Circuit Breakers - Current-operated ELCB
23. Circuit Breakers - ACB
24. Operation of ACB
25. Air Blast Circuit Breaker
26. Different Types of Air Blast Circuit Breaker
27. Circuit Breakers - OCB
28. Bulk Oil Circuit Breaker