The app is a complete free handbook of Satellite Communications which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Satellite engineering, GIS, Telemetry, electronics & communications engineering programs & degree courses. It is also part of Aeronautics and Astronautics courses.
This Android App also include subjects as GIS ( Geo informatics system) & Telemetry & Data Transmissions.
This useful App lists 175 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 4 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before the exams, test prep, or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Satellite Communications Segments
2. Satellite Link Parameters
3. Satellite Orbits in space
4. Frequency Band Designations
5. Regulatory Process for Satellite Communications
6. Application of satellite
7. Earth station
8. Characteristics of Earth Station
9. Feed System
10. Tracking System
11. Merits and Demerits of the Satellite Communication
12. Low noise amplifier
13. High-Power Amplifier
14. The Composite Link
15. Passive Satellites& Active Satellites
16. Receive-Only Home TV Systems
17. Link System Performance
20. Percent of Time Performance Specifications 21. Master Antenna TV System
22. Transmit-Receive Earth Stations
23. Community Antenna TV System
24. Direct Broadcast Satellite Services
25. MPEG Compression Standards for Digital Television
26. The Home Receiver Outdoor Unit (ODU) of DBS Services
27. Home Receiver Indoor Unit
28. FDM Telephony
29. Frequency Modulation
30. Noise weighting
31. Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis