The app is a complete free handbook of Concrete Technology which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Civil & environmental engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 60 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 8 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
2. Manufacturing process of cement
3. Chemical composition of Cement
4. Grades of Cement
5. Tests and Physical Properties of Cement
8. Mineral Admixtures
9. Chemical Admixtures
10. Usage of Admixtures
11. Introduction to Aggregates
12. Aggregate Characteristics
13. Fitness Modulas
14. Maximum size vs. Nominal maximum size of aggregates
15. Adsorption and Moisture content of aggregates
16. Specific gravity, Bulk density and porosity of aggregates
17. Shape and Texture of Aggregates
18. Deterious substances in aggregates
19. Alkali aggregate reactivity
20. Soundness test for aggregates
21. Introduction to Workability
22. Factors affecting Workability
23. Measurement of Workability
24. Segregation and bleeding
25. Manufacturing of Concrete
26. Quality of mixing water
27. Water/ cement ratio
28. Gel-space ratio
29. Maturity concept of concrete
30. Influence of properties of coarse aggregate on strength
31. Relation between compressive and Tensile strength
32. Accelerated curing test
33. Aggregate cement bond strength
34. Testing of hardened concrete
35. Factors affecting compressive strength
36. Compressive strength test
37. Flexure strength test
38. Splitting test
39. Nondestructive Quality Test
40. Pull out test
42. Poisson's ratio
45. Mix design
46. Factors affecting Mix design
47. Examples of Concrete Mix proportioning
48. Durability of Concrete
The next evolution in artificial intelligence may be a matter of dispensing with all the probabilistic tricks of deep learning, mastering instead a manifold of shifting energy values, according to deep learning's pied piper, Yann LeCun.
The evolutionary path forward for virtual infrastructure in the world’s data centers is narrowing to a single lane. Historically that’s been bad news, because it used to mean vendor lock-in. That’s not what it means this time.