The app is a complete free handbook of Computer system Hardware which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Computer science engineering programs & software degree courses.
This useful App lists 104 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 7 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
3. Bits and digital data
6. Introduction to the PC
7. PC construction
8. History of the PC
9. Data exchange - the mainboard
10. POST and CMOS
11. BIOS programs and ATX
12. The Setup program
13. The boot process
14. The data flow on the system board
15. Introduction to the PC busses
16. The system bus
17. 66 MHz and 100 MHz bus
18. Introduction to the I/O busses
19. Technical and historical background for the I/O busses
20. The ISA bus
21. MCA, EISA and VLB
22. The PCI bus
23. Chip set
25. Intel TX chip set - AGP and Ultra DMA
26. Chip sets for Pentium Pro and Pentium II
28. SIMM modules
29. DIMM modules
30. PC100 RAM and Rambus RDRAM
31. Introduction to CPU
32. 8086 compatible instructions
33. CISC and RISC instructions and their handling
34. Clock frequency
35. Cache RAM
36. CPU - areas of development
37. Floppy drives
38. The CPU speed measurement
39. CPU changes historical review
41. Pentium MMX
42. Cyrix 6X86
44. Cyrix 6X86MX
45. Pentium Pro
46. Pentium II
47. CPU sockets and chip sets
50. CPU that support over clocking
It’s easy to think that all you need to carry with you these days is a smartphone and you’re ready for anything. But some extended periods away from my desk have discovered four things that are ‘must-haves’ for the traveller.