The app is a complete free handbook of Engineering physics which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for basic engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 60 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 4 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to wave mechanics
2. de-Broglie matter waves
3. THE SCHRIODINGER EQUATION
4. Wave-Particle Duality
5. Phase and group velocity
6. Davisson-Germer Experiment
7. Physical significance of wave function
8. Particle in a 1D-box
9. Principles of X-ray Diffraction
10. Braggs spectrometer
11. Compton Effect
12. Experimental verification: Compton Effect
13. Ultrasonic Production
14. Piezoelectric effect
15. Piezoelectric generator
16. Detection of Ultrasonic Waves
17. Acousing Grating
18. application of ultrasonics
19. Ultrasonic Cleaning applications
20. Dielectric Constant
21. Motion in a Magnetic Field
22. Dielectric constant and polarizability
23. Sources of polarizability
26. Dielectric Loss
27. Langevins theory for diamagnetic material
28. Langevins Theory of Paramagnetism
29. Magnetic Field
30. The Lorentz Force
31. Motion in a crossed electric and magnetic fields
32. Force on a Current Carrying Conductor
33. Torque on a Current Loop in a Uniform Magnetic Field
34. Potential Energy of a Magnetic Dipole
35. Biot- Savarts' Law
36. Amperes Law
37. Vector Potential
38. Electromagnetic Induction