-Support international standard EPUB3/EPUB2(Android, iOS) and mobi(Kindle):
- Multimedia eBooks(insert video, audio and more with simple drag & drop):
Insert audio and video files according to the EPUB3 standard to create multimedia content. In PubTree's Design tab, you can specify the media file and set play options like auto-play, loop.
- Use a variety of templates for specialty eBooks:
Provides templates for a variety of fields so that even first-time users can quickly and easily create an eBook.
- Create vivid text and animation effects with CSS3:
Without using any special graphics editing tools, you can decorate text with backgrounds, shadows and gradients, and set the direction for text inserted in a textbox.
- Create specialty eBooks(textbook, magazines, children's books) with fixed layouts:
Using fixed layouts allows you to create eBooks where the precise layout and design are of great importance, such as digital textbooks, magazines, children's books and study guides.
- Create digital magazines with image gallery:
You can create image galleries in your eBooks to display inserted images. Select an image gallery template which features thumbnails, scrolling or original images.
- Create interactive quizzes for your text books and study guides:
- Support vertical writing and keyword (Ruby).
||Free to try