Simple voice/audio memos & notes recording app specifically designed for Evernote users. 2-Click action - open EverVoice, start recording, exit - done! Voice notes, audio memos, business meetings, lecture or class recordings, ... ANY audio - automatically uploaded to user's Evernote account (Notebooks > EverVoice).
EverVoice is designed to be used with Evernote - to improve the Evernote experience and make Evernote more productive for the user.
Note : User has to have an Evernote account to set-up EverVoice initially.
EverVoice Basic is free. EverVoice Pro version is approximately USD1.99 - EUR1.99 (different prices in various markets).
EverVoice Basic - All Users
- Mp3 or wav recording formats
- Save/pause/resume/cancel recording process
- Auto start recording (great for quick recordings)
- Edit recording titles & add brief notes.
- Easy to use recordings list (change recording names, add notes). Including Emojis, allowing each voice recording to be tagged with easy to recognise icons.
- Recording playlists with full media control
- Send/share any recording via email, WhatsApp, messenger.
- Upload on Wi-fi only option (saves mobile data)
EverVoice Pro - In-App Purchase:
- No advertisements.
- Background recording option (when at home screen, in other apps or when phone is locked)
- auto/skip silence option (removes silent gaps in recordings)
- mono or stereo recording option
EverVoice needs some basic permissions to function 100% on your device. These include:
- Photos/Media/Files - Save recordings to your external storage.
- Microphone - Record audio from your microphone.
Evernote also needs permission authorising the upload of recordings to user's Evernote account.
||Free to try