You are an elite drip collector and manage the Disaster Response Team. With a team of tools and water collecting and building fixing skills, you will travel across the USA and visit 24 exciting cities on your mission to ensure the safety of each building from the severe storms and their devastating weather conditions.
From inside small houses to towering skyscrapers, containers like pans, buckets, and barrels will have to be moved around the floors to catch the dripping water and then be emptied to save the buildings from extreme damage, flooding, and destruction and Insane Lightning Storms!
Drip Drip is a 2D based strategy game with easy to use point and click controls.
* 24 unique buildings - Travel from Mansions to Apartment Slums to Towering Skyscrapers, each with varying heights and increased difficulty.
* 10 different containers and tools that can be leveled up to Super Power abilities.
* Avoid threats like the UFO, Ghost, Witch Doctor, and Lightning Bolts.
* Real time water drop and puddle simulation, and real time weather effects.
* 44 Achievements to unlock!
* 3 levels of difficulty - Easy for the casual beginner, Medium for the experienced gamer, and Hard for the hard-core gamer looking for a tough challenge.
"Drip Drip is a quirky and highly addictive strategy game that actually tries something new and does it well. " - Glitch Cat - review score 9/10
"Drip Drip is an awesome game to play and deserves a score of 10 out of 10" - Techulator
"For fans of the dash genre, Drip Drip is a must-have title." - True PC Gaming
"Unique, downright clever concept. Lots of different tools to unlock." - Gamezebo
Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.7,
Mac OS X 10.8
OS: Mac OSX 10
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2GB Ram for Leopard and Snow Leopard
3GB for Lion
Graphics: ATI Radeon 2600 256MB or comparable
Hard Drive: 200 Megabytes free space