Dear Kids, Teachers, and Parents,
We'll get right to it: Childhood is meant for fun and games. But, it's also a time for learning and creating good habits and practices which will help them all their life. Most of the new jobs are led by innovations in science and technology, so for well-paid careers, learning science is important.
Most children enjoy playing mobile games, but parents worry that playing too much won't help in preparing for the future. That's why we have developed awesome Science App for Grade 1 Kids - Comprehensive program that helps kids learn science through gameplays.
Now kids can be happy learning science while playing games and parents can be happy as kids learn in the process and get prepared for a bright future.
GeekzLand 1st Grade Science App:
- is modeled on NGSS curriculum
- uses scenario based game play to make the learning process fun and interesting
- has 5 different types of games to break the monotony
- gives positive feedback to the child through points and helps build confidence
- provides explanations for incorrect answers so that children learn to correct themselves
- encourages critical thinking, which is not only important for science careers but is also a valuable life skill
We, and we think it is the most important thing, help boost kids confidence in themselves when they know they can master difficult science concepts without any difficulty.
- We keep them challenged by numerous game modes, such as Flying Plane, Match boxes, Train Game.
- We encourage them to think for themselves and guide them to come to the right conclusions.
- We help kids to constantly test what they learned.
- We constantly offer positive reinforcement by giving them coins for each right move and bonus game if they practice for more time.
- Self paced game format with 10 levels covering all 3 Science Streams as per NGSS framework for Grade 1.
- Detailed explanation for wrong answers.
- Virtual rewards for games and activities.
- Engaging sound effects to provide an amazing gaming experience.
||Free to try