If you need to get rid of unused files older or newer than certain date, you should try this application. Now you don't need to browse different folders manually and search for very old files.
All you need to do is to target application on folders (with sub folders optional searching), select what type of files your're looking for and define time range. Next choose what to do with found files: delete permanently, move to Recycle Bin, move or copy to other directory.
* Search for files older or newer than X
* Match files by create, access and modification time
* Search in multiple folders including subfolders
* Look for files older than specific date
* Move to Recycle Bin or delete permanently
* Move or copy matched files to other directory
* Compress whole directories including sub folders
* Remove hidden and read only files
* Deleted files reports
* Export reports to CSV file
* Run from command line.
||Free to try
||.NET Framework 2.0