Waiting for disks to wake up can be a frustrating experience for content creators who frequently work with media files located on multiple disks. Disksomnia 4.0 works seamlessly in the background to keep disks awake, including those that ignore Energy Saver preferences.
- NEW! Rewritten as a menu bar app so you can see when Disksomnia is active.
- NEW! Abiity to adjust how frequently disks are kept awake (between 5 and 999 seconds).
- NEW! Visual countdown until the next 'poke' to selected disks.
- Select which disks are kept awake.
- Keep selected disks awake at all times or only when selected applications are running.
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.9
||64-bit Intel Processor
Mac OS X 10.7.3 (or later)