Introducing Precise Time, the Time Signal Receiver turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into a precision time instrument by receiving the most accurate time signals in the world. Precise Time synchronizes time from high resolution Atomic Clocks from around the globe. Once the signal is received, Precise Time computes an extremely accurate time pulse based on your time zone and network conditions. Resulting in your own pocket atomic clock. Everyone knows that the time on your phone can be minutes off the correct time. Use it to set your watch, appliances, car clocks, alarm clock, or any timekeeping device. Perfect for any situation where the most accurate time you can find is required or desired. Synchronize/Calibrate your devices to match : - United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Radio Station WWV Time and Frequency
- United States Naval Observatory
- Others around the world. - Audible Minute, Second, and Hour Pulses mimicking the Radio Station WWV.
- Audible tones to assist in setting, synchronizing, and calibrating devices.
- Time display in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and Local Time. Does not set the system time on the iPhone/iPod Touch. Future functionality is planned for this app, so please send your feedback on what you would like to see or dont like about Precise Time.
||Compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone. iTunes account required.