Provides interactive UI for defining and managing PGP encryption tasks. Supports a wide range of cipher, hash and compression standards. Can encrypt either files or standalone text. Encryptions can either be to binary or Ascii Armored text.
Summary of functionality provided by this application:
1) IT developers and support personnel can use this application to define and manage encrypted data transfers that require the use of PGP.
2) Batch processing for PGP encryption and decryption tasks can be defined and saved for periodic scheduling.
3) Business users can use the application to exchange files with locations that require PGP encryption.
4) All users can encrypt the message body of emails into PGP format.
5) PGP encryption and decryption task definitions can be saved for later reuse.
6) Keys can be saved and managed in a local PGP key database using an interactive user interface supplied by this application.
Windows Server 2008,
||.NET Framework 4.0