As the name suggests, this encryption programs lock and protect important PDF documents.
Nowadays, PDF documents widely used by numerous people both in professional and private environments. That's because of many reasons, like they are small in size, they give the feel of real paper documents and also they can be viewed on any platform using PDF Reader. But in spite of these advantages, PDF documents are difficult to protect. And, there are occasions when you want protect your confidential and sensitive PDF files from others, when using a shared computer. Or maybe when you distribute your PDF documents to a group of people and wouldn't like them to copy the contents of your PDF files but only to be able to view them. There are dozens of situations in which you would want to secure a PDF document with a password.
Protect a PDF Tool allows you to do just that. Protect a PDF Tool is designed to help PDF users to protect PDF file from being printed, copied and edited by unauthorized or unwanted users. It is also an ideal solution to Secure PDF file with user password to restrict unauthorized users from opening a PDF file without knowing the valid password. Only the valid password will unlock these functions. Therefore, it is an ideal solution for protecting sensitive and confidential documents in PDF format such as bank statements, audit reports, bid documents, price list, eBooks etc. Here are the few key features of this tool:
1. Lock & protect PDF file with open password and owner password security
2. User friendly and interactive interface
3. Stand-alone Utility: Works without Adobe Reader or Acrobat on the computer
4. Encrypt PDF files with latest 256-bit AES Encryption
5. Protect multiple PDF files at once with batch processing feature
6. Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7 systems.
||Free to try
||.NET Framework 2.0