Snapman is a easy-to-use spreadsheet app under Windows operation using C/S framework and the data stored in the server, a form APP specializing for teamwork with group of people. With it, you can easily make all kinds of common forms and share the working data and pace of the progress and make your teamwork become easier and more efficient.
Below is information of features:
1. Data collection. This app is adapt to collect all kinds of data.
2. Template customization, which is similar to the spreadsheets of Excel which can make all kinds of form templates.
3. Working management, which is fit for all kinds of working regulation managements.
4. Working in teamwork, which is fit for a group of people to corporately complete one task to advance the working efficiency.
5. Files sharing. The files can be shared with others in the forms.
6. Pictures sharing. The pictures can be shared with others in the forms.
7. Data calculation. You can calculate data by using Exprtk script.
8. Redeveloping, which can use scripts of C language to develop work.
9. Distributed operation, which is fit for distributed operating controlling features.
10. Open data storage structures and open software interface, which are easy to integrate with other systems.
Features of Snapman system:
1. This app is small and light and its boot speed is very fast with very little space and not relying on other software system.
2. What you see is what you get. The edited content can be stored as information and the rules to be used as well as controlling logic.
3. Types of data are common including shaped, floating-point, text, pictures and files. Not similar to the type settings of database nor the tedious length settings.
4. The system assembles Exprtk script which can calculate data with high efficiency.
5. The system assembles TCC compiler, which can operate C language script, putting the certain 1 more second compiling time, the script operating speed is faster than that of java and C#, but is slower than that of Microsoft VC++ after it compiling codes out.
6. The whole system is developed at one place or the work is divided into modules to complete corporately, without SVN.
Windows Server 2008,
||Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)