Brings all running 'file explorers' to the top screen at once or minimizes at once.
If you work with your computer for long time, you easily find a lot of file explorer instances running. This is because usually tasks you are doing requires browsing serveral folders for moving, copying or editing files. It is hard to remember that which file explorer instances were browsing which folders.
The easy method to remember it is placing the file explores at the specific location of your screen e.g. Top-Left, Top-Right etc. And now time to Explore At Once do its role. While this app is running, all file explorer instances will bring to top at once whenever you select one of it.
* Run the certain number of explorers you want, and arrange it beautifully.
* Bring all instances top when one of them get focused.
* All instances minimized at once when one of them minimized.
* Can limit the number of instances of file explorers.
* Manage explorers that runs after 'Explore At Once' is opened.