- Eight-edge window snap layouts
- Shortcuts for window layouts including rapid "Cycle layouts" option and "Move to next screen"
- Move and resize a window while mouse is located anywhere on it, all without activation
- Lightweight, fast and robust
- Configurable layout gap margins
- Easy to use window control buttons customization: Show a visual window layout menu. Quit, not merely close, an app. Force quit an app. Open Finder showing document associated with a document window.
||Free to try
Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.7