Word Reader .NET is an advanced component that helps developers to read Word documents ( DOC DOCX TXT) from their .NET applications in a simple and efficient way. It supports C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET. The component is based on our intuitive Document Object Model that consists of over 100 classes. Developers can read DOC DOCX TXT document up to the text character and its styles, fonts, colors, borders etc.
Word Reader .NET Features:
- Reading Word Documents DOC, DOCX, TXT
- Getting DOM Tree of the document
- Getting Paragraph, Text, Lists, Hyperlinks
- Operate with Table, Rows, Cells, Embedded Tables
- Sections and Properties
- Header and Footer
- Page Settings
- Paragraph Formating
- Alignment, Margins, Line Spacing, Shadings, Tab Stops etc.
- Text Formating
- Text Font Name, Color, Size
- Background color, Hyperlink, Footnote, Borders etc.
- Style Sheet, predefined and user Styles
- List Properties
- List Id, Level, StartAt
- List Bullet/Number Styles
- Column Count, Widths and Spaces
- Table Content and Properties
- Collection of Rows and Cells
- Width, Height, Borders, Shading, Span Rows/Columns etc.
Word Reader .NET key advantages:
- File Formats:Word Document DOC, DOCX, TXT.
- High performance (~50 paragraphs per second).
- Does not require Microsoft Word.
- Royalty-Free. No extra cost for Server license.
- 6 Months: Free Support + Free Updates.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||1.03 MB|
Windows Server 2008
|System Requirements||.NET framework v2.0 or higher|