SQLMath extends the T-SQL scripting environment so you can perform mathematical operations on your data from within the database itself. This tends to be much faster and more efficient than transporting the data across the network to a client application, and also allows simpler and cleaner application architectures.
The functions can be used within your T-SQL scripts and stored procedures in exactly the same way as built-in T-SQL functions such as SUM, MAX, STDEV etc, and are equally as fast even across large datasets.
Functions include the following:
- 17 additional trigonometric and hyperbolic functions that complement the 8 built-in trigonometric functions in T-SQL.
- 12 advanced rounding, truncation and modular arithmetic functions.
- A comprehensive implementation of matrices as SQL types and of matrix (and vector) arithmetic including 20 matrix-based functions and operations.
- 7 table-valued numerical series generators including arithmetic, geometric and harmonic series, alternating harmonic series, the p-series, prime numbers up to 263, and the Fibonacci sequence.
- 28 other general functions covering areas such as prime numbers, factorials, greatest common divisors, least common multiples, summation of series, and logs, powers, exponents and roots.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,